Monday 25 April 2011

Latest news


Hello all, happy Spring!
My apologies for it being so quiet here lately, but there have been some major happenings going on that have had me quite distracted!

To cut a long story short, I'm pregnant with my second child, who is due in early October. A very exciting time!
Up until a week ago I have been suffering from awful morning sickness and nausea triggered by anything strong smelling, especially perfumey-type smells. Which severely hampered any desire to make soap due to the strong fragrance element to it :(
So I decided to close down my online shop as I had no idea how long the nausea would last plus I just wanted to rest (I've discovered that being pregnant while having a nearly 2 year old to look after as well is not that easy!).
How long my shop will remain closed I do not know. Right now, I want to enjoy my pregnancy and also my time alone with my daughter while I can before the new sprog comes along.
I also plan to work on some new ideas and products behind the scenes while I don't have to worry about running a website at the same time.

That said, I still have some stock left and plan to make the odd OOAK soap, so I'm loading some items onto my Folksy shop. If you fancy browsing or buying anything, please pop by!

You've probably noticed the picture of some bluebells at the top of this post,  this was taken during a walk this weekend at Wayford Woods, Somerset.

Afterwards, I was inspired to post a one-off, spring themed gift set onto my Folksy shop. See below for details :)



A Spring-time themed gift set, consisting of 2 SLS-free glycerine soaps and a foaming bath butter.

Spring Tulip Organic Shea Butter Soap - scented with a sweet and summery tulip fragrance oil and laden with moisturising shea butter

Spring Daffodil Organic Shea Butter Soap - scented with a truly lovely 'Daffodil' fragrance oil - sweet, fresh and full of sunshine!

Spring Bluebell Foaming Bath Butter
- A luxury foaming mousse scented with a beautiful soft bluebell fragrance. Can be used in the bath or shower, just scoop out of the pot. This bath butter creates plenty of lather, so less is definitely more! Contains lashings of moisturising sweet almond oil, which will leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated. (Please note: when you first open the pot, the fragrace will appear quite strong, but when the product is in use the fragrace is actually quite gentle and uplifting).

1 comment:

  1. If you're health conscious, love simplicity, and care about the environment, then you need Green Planet Scientific's latest innovation - SoapBerries Laundry Detergent. berry soap

    ReplyDelete