Tuesday 29 June 2010

New soaps for Midsummer



Last weekend, I finally got into the kitchen to create some new soaps and have a play around with the new moulds I ordered a while ago.  And here are the results! ...


This is Midsummer Goddess Shea Butter soap (SLS-free).  It's scented with a sensual blend of patchouli, ginseng and cinnamon and it's has a beautiful depiction of The Goddess in shimmering golden mica on a purpley summer sunset coloured background.  Available now in my Folksy shop!


This is my Nectarine and Honey Blossom Shea Butter soap.  A luxury, SLS-free glycerine soap, in the shape of a teardrop with intricate Victorian style patterning. With added moisturising shea butter and scented with a lovely feminine nectarine and honey blossom fragrance oil.  Also available in my Folksy shop!

4 comments:

  1. so schön die Farben getroffen! Sieht einfach toll aus und diese Göttin ist eine wunderschöne Form, die habe ich auch, leider sehen alle nur die Nackte!

    liebe Grüße Dörte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all Victorian patterns and Nectarine & Honey Blossom sounds like a delish scent for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicidades Por tu blog me Han encantado Tus Jabones .
     Saludos .
     Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danke Dörte, thank you Anne-Marie and gracias Embat!

    ReplyDelete